Friday, May 27, 2011

Boobies through time!

 I'm going to make a prediction. In the not so distant future most


 men will be finding themselves more attracted to small boobied


 women. The next big in look for women's bodies will be like the


 flapper girls of the 1920's.



The popular look for boobies in the 1900's
Tits and hips large and in charge
Boobies in the 1910's not so much 

1920's boobs are harder to find then waldo


1930's they are are coming back




1940's boobs are back baby!


1950's Boob and hips! women still tiny


1960's Boobs are gone!


1970's 1/3 of women have boobs


1980's normal size sometimes pointy boobs!

1990's in your face boobs!





Pretty much all of the 2000's people really got out of hand with tits. 


I would also like to make a shout out to MOOBIES!


2 comments:

  1. Love this--you are spot on! Well done.

    Happy to have found you (through the Circle of Moms thing)--love your blog! I'm a hippie liberal myself with a green blog...nice to meet you!
    --Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider myself a Hippie Liberal Mom. I have always been (well, not a "mom" but a hippie.) Growing up in the '60s, I was more of a flower child, but my big sister was a hippie.(funny, we used to spell it "hippy." I guess the difference would be "Is she a hippie or is she just too hippy [suggesting large hips].) But I digress...
    I agree with you on so many subjects. Keep up the good work! It's nice to know that there are more people out there who think along the same lines as I . Considering the media these days, I had given up hope that there were any "liberal" Americans left! (no pun intended.)

    ReplyDelete