Friday, August 12, 2011

Liberal Bullies


If another liberal or democrat doesn't agree with you, don't call them a teabagger or republican. It's a childish game and you're only making yourself look bad. People who say "think for yourself", and then tell you agree with me or you're the enemy, are hypocrites. I get we need solidarity, but you can not think for yourself and blindly support a group or person (especially a politician). I don't see how name calling in the name of solidarity works but whatever.

Plus if someone tells you that you are not liberal enough tell them to go fuck themselves, or better yet tell them whatever you want because you're an adult who can think for themselves. They are bullies trying to use peer pressure to get you to act the way they want you to or to make themselves feel better about the way they act. Either way they are the one with the problem not you.

I'm not just poo pooing on the left. I'm guessing it happens to people on the right to, but I don't have to put up with it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment