Friday, February 10, 2012

Adventures in Awkwardness.


If I would have named my blog that I would have so much more to write about.
I might be the most awkward fucking person on the planet.

I use to suffer from chronic bitch face. Now I have been trying to fake it by smiling more. I'm a firm believer in fake it till you make it. So instead of having no facial expressions, all my facial expressions are wrong for my emotions.
I have the memory and attention span of a gold fish so I spend a lot of my time just trying to figure out where I am and how to get where I'm going.

Yesterday was a particularly awkward day. I have not been sleeping well and suffering from exhaustion. All moms know what I'm talking about. Some one started a conversation with me in an elevator. I forgot what I was talking about mid sentence. Stood there in awkward silence till the doors open and I walked off in the wrong direction. By the time I got out of the building and figured out where I was, I was no where near where I needed to be.

I can't flirt.

Well not with the people I want to

I got drunk a couple of weeks ago and grabbed a friends boobs (it seemed like the right thing to do at the time I guess). She told her boyfriend, who told my boyfriend, she was really into it... That's not even the most awkward thing that happen that weekend. 


At least Friday is here, and not a single fuck will be given 

I'm not sad that is just how my face looks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment