Friday, December 16, 2011

Making Christmas

One good thing that has come from my terrible writer's block is the time to work on my other hobbies. I have been trying to make as many of my Christmas presents as possible. My way of sticking it to the man (plus I have no money). Here is what I have done this week.

My Yarn Wig
This actually took me longer then a week because I keep getting distracted. Plus I made the hat that went with it. I finished it this week.


My Hollowed Out Book Hidey Hole

This is what I made today. It physically hurt me to mess up an actual book like this. Since it was a free, fictional book that other then just being a book had no value, I decided to go for it. 


These are fantastic and easy. Made it yesterday and will make one again tomorrow. Pets need gifts to.


Here is some of the stuff I have made in the last few months. 

 I love these things. I have made a few of them.

 The Back

A little picture for my sister.


I'm really proud of the beards I make to. Done a few of them. 

Also I have made some blankets, hats, other piddly crap. 


Happy Holidays Everyone! Let me know if you have any questions about the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment