Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's a Boy! Congrats Anthony Weiner


Anthony had a little Weiner today. Tee hee. Or more accurate his wife had a lil Weiner. I'm sorry I will stop. In all seriousness Congrats to all the Weiners and I miss you! Another get back to work.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/anthony_we_have_weiner_dqeIgPjh2RVMOL68eVCetJ

I hate to do this because I heard she was pissed off about it, but Rachel Maddow supposedly got caught sun bathing in a G string. I'm not going to post a link because I don't want to add to her problem. I can't understand why. Turns out she isn't just wicked smart, she has a rockin bod! 

This next article I don't really have much to talk about other then look at this corrupt, right wing, hypocritical, asshole (sorry about being repetitive) right here. A little taste to get you interested.
"It's an issue that Craig's new client, Murray Energy, knows all too well. The largest privately held coal company in the nation, Murray Energy owned a subsidiary that ran the Crandall Canyon Mine in Utah, the site of a tragic cave-in incident that took the lives of six miners and later three rescuers. The cave-in occurred in August 2007, just weeks after Craig was arrested for allegedly soliciting sex in an airport bathroom."
  
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/22/larry-craig-lobbyist-mine-safety_n_1165516.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D122472

That's all for today I think. My baby is sick, but at least I fixed my computer. I see a long night with a lot of snot in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment