Friday, June 3, 2011

Morning with Lola

There is probably going to be 2 post today I really wanted my next post to be about how come you don't see so many women politicians sending pictures of their junk to everyone. That is going to take a bit of research and I can't pull it off right now. Kids make research difficult. This was just too cute to not talk about. 
I like to take photos. I got a small break from the kids to take a walk with my camera and it went something like this.

I started trying to take macro pictures of some water drops. 









Looks fun







Problem? 



Hey how's it going?














What are you doing momma?


Time to go



















Bacon flavored kisses




Time to go home find a new friend


Lola Tries to eat it

It's good to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment