Friday, April 29, 2011

Stuff that made my childhood awesome!

I didn't have one but my neighbor did

Of course this show







this awesome movie



So damn cute. I wanted one so bad.


I was never very good at videos games but I got this before I figured that out so it was fun.


I was raised on the street



I would smurf that





Unicorns are just awesome




Swimming in the creek by my house and catching crawfish


 



I don't know if anyone else watched this but I digged it







mud. I'm still a huge fan


Pee wee's playhouse!

even if it did give me a couple of nightmares 



Dogs and puppies


Ferrets! Even if they stink.


POOLS!


Rainbow bright !





Of course this classic


I use to call them your little pony's 


I have lived in a hobbit hole to!


I still have my 


watching the cartoon with the toy! That's just fun on a bun!


Still have my shortcake dolls to



My favorite was Donatello 



My sister and other children


My awesome parents


I thought about putting in Beavis and Butthead, animaniacs, and boys but decided I would just stay with the young kid stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment