Monday, May 2, 2011

I wonder if this is how the country felt when they found out hitler was dead?



Probably not since I doubt the day after Hitler was killed there was a bunch of assholes on the internet saying the president should be next. Seriously I don't care if you republican or democrat that is a dick move.

Some of my comments from last night 
"Ding dong the witch is dead.... sorry that is inappropriate but I had to mention that this is the 8 year anniversary of President Bush declaring mission accomplished.... Now it is actually mission accomplished."
"I have not always been proud of every action of the president, but I have never been sorry for voting for him. I would Like to thank him for making me proud of that decision tonight! GO OBAMA!"
"BTW Did not want to forget I know that our wonderful military (if what I am hearing now is correct navy seals) took down Osama. Much thanks too you! We are so proud!"

I doubt I will ever forget last night. I am proud of the military men and women who made this happen. I am proud of our president. I proud of our country for the most part. I think the news needs to fucking stop calling him Mr. Obama. He is President Obama! 

The value of the dollar is going up. the price of crude oil fail 2% since this happened! I'm still a little pissy that he has been living high on the hog for a decade in a mansion. Thought he was suppose to be in a shit hole cave? At least it is over I have to be honest I thought America forgot about him and he was going to die of natural causes somewhere. Now I have to go nurse a hang over. Went on a facebook bender last night and stayed up way too late. The kids didn't seem to care at all and still wanted to get up super early! Ugh!

P.S. I know this isn't the end of terrorism and now we can't run naked in the fields holding hands and petting unicorns, but I still consider this a huge win. Wish people would stop being such party poopers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment